The manufacturing process is complicated. The factory and industrial management need powerful software that helps them manage operations efficiently and smoothly like the Industrial management system.
These programs should provide easy and smooth cost accounting management for different production and manufacturing stages. It also manages financial transactions of expenses and revenues to ensure profit from the final product that is subject to technical specifications.
ASCON’s Financial Program and Customer relationship Management Program completes ASCON’s Manufacturing system. So, it efficiently improves all the working sectors in manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Management Program connects manufacturing, inventory management, and accounting to ensure there is sufficient raw material for the manufacturing process, monitoring the manufacturing process, continuous review, and track financial matters.
The Manufacturing System helps you organize and facilitate manufacturing processes, obtain an accurate pricing system, and accurately calculate the production costs.
Manufacturing Management System Features:
It gives you easy planning for production because:
- The system determines the absorptive and productive strength of the factory during a specific period. It sets a production plan from a year, half a year, quarter a year to weakly, and daily plan.
- In the case of production based on orders, it can start from customer orders and then convert them to orders Antegmn through the system.
- Ease of product identification and identification of BOM for each product. Additionally, the identification of the stages of the product during the operation and the requirements of each stage of employment, machinery, and raw materials.
- Define the production stages of the production lines of your factory.
- Easy to define the machines available in the factory. It outlines the rate of depreciation per hour for each device as well as production capacity.
- Accuracy of knowing the labor in your factory, and linking workers with specific machines.
- Knows the work schedules and vortices (shift).
- The raw warehouses, production warehouses in operation, and complete production warehouses are divisions of the warehouse.
- The operation will begin whether on a production plan or customer order or direct production order.
- Defines the products based on the standard price and that access to the estimated cost of production.
- Converts the production order to one or more operation orders.
- Automatically creates exchange requests for raw materials for the operation orders.
- Monitors the products within the sections and stages of production.
- Tracks what was spent from the raw material from the beginning to the end in the operation order.
- The products have to pass quality tests before converting it to full production.
- Monitors warehouses under operation.
- Measures deviations between the standard and actual cost of production orders.
- Loads indirect costs on production orders on predetermined percentages based on previous studies.
- Completes the operation orders and converts the products to the complete production warehouse through screens dedicated to the system.
- Based on the production plan, the system can determine the requirements of the raw materials and compare them with the balances already in the warehouses and establishes an automatic purchase order in case of insufficient current balances of what is required.
- Provides follow-up reports for operating orders or the position of production orders.
- Issues customer order follow-up reports.
- Provides reports on the production stages.