Construction Management Sector
People working in construction and construction accounting firms understand the pressures around tight budget and deadlines, and they try to avoid any problems associated with them. This can be avoided by using construction system.
Nevertheless, unforeseen circumstances often arise, toppling pre-prepared plans and requiring change of budget or delivery times.
When efficiency is at stake, construction companies need to know that they can rely on their ERP software to get their project back on track.
ASCON Construction Management Program is one of the business solutions. It provides powerful analysis using data from various construction operations such as: construction accounting / financial management, construction management, equipment / inventory management, human resources management, project management, vendor management, bidding management, and Customer relationship management (CRM), Scheduling, Submissions, Asset Management, and more.
These programs are necessary for construction companies. ASCON Construction Management Software Group includes its construction accounting program by combining various program systems into one ERP construction software. Accordingly construction managers can have tools to effectively manage the entire life cycle of the project, including:
- The historical data for the tenders and their items in the construction companies are carefully preserved.
- Accurately records the cost components of the “Tender Items”. Then determines the price that will be submitted in the tender through the Construction Accounting Program.
- It measures the profitability of tender offers, before submitting them, to make the appropriate decision either to participate in the tender or not.
- Converts the tender after the awarding to one or several projects.
- Registers project contracts.
- Verifies advance payments.
- Provides estimated budgets for projects.
- Assigns business items to a sub-contractor, or several contractors.
- Transfers items from one sub-contractor to another.
- It compares the elements of the actual budget cost, and shows the difference at the level of work items, separate or total.
- It provides professional performance indicators, according to the cost components «labor – materials – equipment – sub-contractors – other costs».
- It submits payment clearances to competent authorities according to their chain of review and registration of recommendations. Then accordingly approving the payment clearances.
- The due payment requests are followed through the system until payment.
- Collects the net value of the payment clearances, after deducting fines and payment rates through the construction accounting program.
- Provides a separate statement of the status of each “advance payment – detained fee – fines and their types – payment clearances” for each project, and for all projects.
- Follows the payment clearances of sub-contractors.
- Accurately measures the financial performance of each project.
- It tracks changes in the value and duration of contracts.
- Provides accurate analytical reports of the expenses and revenues of each project.
- Provides an estimated budget for the needs of each project of “equipment and vehicles”, during the implementation period.
- Provides detailed statistics on the “equipment available” at the Traffic’s management, its status, and whereabouts.
- Professional management for maintenance workshops, and follow-up of equipment and vehicles entering and leaving the workshops through smart operating cards.
- It handles requests for equipment for each project «Transfers equipment from one project to another – available equipment – rental of equipment from others – purchase of equipment».
- Loads the projects with rental value of the equipment.
- It provides detailed cost for each equipment, and monitors spare parts and fuel.
- Manages transportation between projects and warehouses, through the “truck fleet” with traffic management.
- Follow the insurance policies for equipment and cars in details.
- It monitors accidents, tolerances ratios, and insurance claims.
- Tracks the movement of equipment and assets between projects.
- Link with the tracking systems.
- Monitors the devaluation of fixed assets, additions and exclusions.
- Follow up the employment and its presence in the projects.
- It tracks labor transfer, and charges each project with its share of the labor costs.
- It monitors “wages, overtime, qualifying, bonuses, deductions, vacations, advances, absences” at the standard of work, project and company.
- Reports deviations from the estimated actual labor consumption, at the standard of each project.
- It makes a full procurement course, starting from “ordering materials, then quotes and purchase order, until the receiving of the materials in warehouses or locations, and issuing the purchase invoice.”
- It tracks the purchases for each project, and links them with the estimated budget for the materials.
- It reports deviations for actual material consumption from the “evaluative” standard on each project level, and also on the level of each item in the project.